- Guests must be 21 years of age to book any site or rental
- Check in time for RV and tent sites is 2pm
- Check out time is 12pm noon
- Payment is due in full at time of reservation/check in
- Vacation rental requires a valid credit card in the name of the guest. A $250 security deposit required in case of damage
Something come up and need to cancel? Life happens; we get that! To cancel a reservation, please call 902 929 2598 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee.
To ensure a smooth refund, please see the cancellation deadlines below:
RV and Tent Sites:
48 hours notice required. Call us before 2 P.M. two days before scheduled arrival date.
Cabin and Tipi:
72 hours notice required. Call us before 2 P.M. three days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
7-day notice is required. Half of the rental fee will be charged for cancellations for less than seven days notice.
- Cancellation less than specified above notice are not eligible for refund
- Reservations for two or more nights are not eligible for refund upon early departure
- Refunds are not available for weather cancellations (but the lodge is a comfy place to relax or play when the weather is less than perfect!)
- Cancellations for long weekends/ holidays are not eligible for refunds or credits
- We’re pet friendly!
- Management reserves the right to restrict entry to some animals
- Pets must be kept on a leash or tethered at all times
- Pets may not be left unattended when their owner leaves his campsite
- Washrooms are pet-free zones
To ensure all guests enjoy a clean and comfortable camping area, pet parents are charged a $25 deposit when checking in with their fur friends which will be returned at check out should nothing be “left behind”.
We are a family-friendly camping destination, and not the place for noisy parties, profane language or excessive drinking. For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, drinking to intoxication / illegal substances will result in immediate removal from the campground.
Please consider using plastic containers/cups and/or cans. All caps must be placed in the garbage, not in your campfire or on your site. Fireworks and torches are not permitted.
For the enjoyment of all, please be conscious of where you smoke. By law there is no smoking within 10 metres / 30 feet of any doorway. There is no smoking in any public areas. Please ensure your butts find a fire pit.
- Kluskap Ridge does not offer childcare services
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians and must be supervised for their safety and enjoyment
- Please ensure children are properly supervised at all times, especially around fires, cooking stoves, the playground and the pool
- According to Nova Scotia law, bike helmets must be worn at all times while biking for those under 16
- Parents or guardians are responsible in case of damage caused by children
- Pool hours are 10:00 am – 8:00 pm daily (weather permitting)
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older
- Patrons must strictly follow the posted rules
- Safety equipment is for Emergency use only.
- The pool may be closed at any time to ensure the health and safety of all patrons
- There is no lifeguard on duty.
Please leave your site as you found it. We work hard to ensure your site is clean prior to your arrival, we ask you do the same for the next patrons. A minimum $25.00 fee will be applied to the credit card on file for sites left in disarray.
Garbage containers are located beside the lodge and can be found in different areas of the campground. Please remove all garbage from your site upon checkout. Please do not place campsite garbage in the washroom, Rec. Centre or pool receptacles – we don’t want critters!